Thursday, March 04, 2010

Updates

Despite the lack of bloggage recently, I'm still kicking around. It's been busy, but that's not really an excuse. The truth is I took a bit of a break.

The writing. Not sure why, but words have been hard to come by lately. For various reasons, I guess. Not the least of which seemed to be a lack of motivation and creative energy.

Well, I'm going to tell you that the muse stops here. As of today it's fired. There's no room for a muse in my world. This is a serious business and I am treating it as such.

Which means...plotting.

Lots and lots of plotting.

And oddly enough, the plotting exercises have worked in as much as they seem to have helped me to find that sliver of an idea and build it into something I can really work with.

This is going to be a great story.

Oh...and I'm blogging today at the Vauxhall Vixens too, so stop by.

1 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Breaks are good. Constant working was only meant for machines.

People need a break every now and again. That's why we call them breathers. :o)