Sunday, May 29, 2011

Contest!

IRON SEDUCTION is my new Quickie with Ellora's Cave, and it's available June 3!

I had a lot of fun writing this story. It's got so much awesomeness, including a chinese setting with a journey up the Great Wall. An Evil Empress and an Ancient Emperor. Steam powered convertible, gel fire weaponry, an unstoppable Terracotta Army brought to life by ancient magic... And a stubborn English soldier who can't resist the reliability, strength, and overwhelming sex appeal of one particular Chinese warrior.

What could be better?

To celebrate I'll be holding a number of contests here and on twitter, and all you have to do to qualify is sign up for my newsletter on my website www.jkcoi.com. I'll be drawing names at the end of the week. (Although, if you want to leave me a note here in the comments too, that would be great! :)

Today's your first chance. Go!

0 comments: