Monday, May 21, 2012

A Long Weekend

Apologies!

I know my words here have been few and far between for a little while now. Unfortunately, the schedule is so tight with writing, editing, promo...and family time, I find it difficult to schedule regular blogs too. It's no excuse really, and I'm going to try and do better, I promise!

Having said that, the family and I just spent the long weekend soaking in the sunshine. The weather was fantastic--hard to imagine we're still only in May!--so I took a much needed break and went out to play.

For us that means we hit the water and go boating. It's our favourite pastime. We also love to hike and bike and anything else that keeps us out of doors! And with a whole summer of great activities planned, I have a feeling I'm going to get a great tan. *grin*

0 comments: