Tuesday, May 13, 2008




[PHOTO REMOVED]



I find this photo soothing. There's a sense of peace here, a serenity to this scene that calls to me, which is good because serenity isn't something that I've been able to call upon reliably in the last little while. But I try, and it also helps to think of why I started doing this in the first place. My family and friends who showed me unending support and understanding. And all of the new friends I've met who have come to mean so much to me.

It's been interesting times. Thank you all for sticking with me along the way.

5 comments:

Shiela Stewart said...

I love that picture!! I agree completely. It really is peaceful and serene. And we all need a little serenity now and then.

Shelley Munro said...

It's a beautiful photo, but I've been thinking about Indiana Jones a lot recently. I almost expect him to burst out of the trees with baddies shooting at him. :-)

Amy Ruttan said...

That's a beautiful a picture.
Of course you deserve some relaxtion and support.

You're a wonderful person. :) I'm glad to have met you. :)

Tiffany Clare said...

You know...that's what I thought when I saw the picture, before reading the post...it's beautiful, and a story unto itself... of serenity no less.

Relaxation... what is that when you are writer fighting for space in your head, and a mother, and a working professional? You totally rock Kris..have I told you that lately?

J.K. Coi said...

Have I said how much I love you guys!!