Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm all about the firsts here on the blog these days. Celebrating the release of my first book, hosting my first interview, welcoming my first guest author, and now everyone should be impressed I'm doing my first review! For an author that I absolutely love. EVE SILVER!

Eve writes sexy gothic historicals under the name Eve Silver, and speculative romantic fiction as Eve Kenin. Hidden will be released under her Kenin name by SHOMI (Dorchester) in July, 2008. It's a futuristic romance set in a post-apocalyptic frozen waste that you don't want to miss.


Tatiana has spent her life hidden. Imprisoned underground by a vicious madman bent on exploiting her unique genetic gifts to further his sadistic scientific experiments—experiments that he has used to create a devastating plague that is about to be unleashed on the people of the Northern Waste.

Now that she is free, she has two things on the immediate agenda: to find her family and save the world. Both of which are probably impossible. Adding to her frustration is the mysterious and sexy Tristan, who is a complication she doesn’t need, a temptation she is uncomfortable with, a piece of the puzzle she needs to figure out.

This sequel to Kenin’s award winning first book, Driven, is an intense, sensual story that stands all on its own with vivid characters and fast-paced action that drew me in from the beginning right through to the very end. I can’t wait to read more from this gifted author.


And with that, I'll let you all in on a little secret...Eve Silver/Kenin is going to be a guest with us over at the Vauxhall Vixens on July 7, 2008!

1 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Driven rocked, I am so looking forward to this next one. AND, Eve is one great gal! :)