Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Angels Are Coming...

So, it's been a pretty crazy week so far. Besides all the real life drama -- both online and offline -- I've been motoring along on my book, although admittedly not as quickly as I could have hoped for. Still, 1000 words per day is still within my acceptable goals for now because I DO recognize that the writing sometimes has to take a back seat to all the other stuff we have to deal with. But the good thing is that I have a few days off from the day job coming up soon, and I'm looking forward to being able to really buckle down and focus on finishing this book before Christmas.

Want a really short teaser?

In the many thousands of years that the world has been given over to humanity, angels have watched over this violent and irrational race—but not to protect it as the myths like to suggest. These powerful, passionless beings have been waiting, waiting for the one true sign that their second chance to claim earth’s paradise for their own has finally arrived...That time is now.

0 comments: