Monday, November 30, 2009

On the Move

Today is an exciting day, it's the last day of NaNoWriMo (of which I did NOT take part), and I'd like to congratulate all of my writer friends who made their 50,000 word goal! It sounds like everyone had a really productive month. Now on to REVISION HELL! :)

I did not write 50,000 words. But I knew going into this month that it would be impossible for me to do so. I had way too many family obligations this month. Now though, the birthdays are done with, the travelling is behind me, the shopping is finished!! Today I even have the day off from the day job and I'm not going to do anything except write!

Although...today I'm being interviewed at my Samhain editor's blog as part of our "Curl up With a Kindle" contest. Click here to read my interview and to get details on how you can win a Kindle!!

I also have a really cool interview up at Ms. Dawn's blog, Loves Books and More, so stop in and check it out.

0 comments: