Saturday, July 23, 2011

What do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky...



The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but then it'd be Snow White and the Seven Samurai...

My master plan is working!! Since the release of FALLING HARD, I've been very lucky to have gotten some really great reviews. My evil plan to take over the world is well on its way. [insert maniacal chuckle here]

Christi Snow, Smitten with Reading said "The romance in this book is really beautiful...a really fantastic novel."

Maldivian Book Reviewer recommended it and said "Falling Hard...plunged me deep into a world that had me fascinated right from the very beginning..."

"Totally different and totally enthralling…Fantastically good book…" from Wendy at You Gotta Read Reviews

Nicole, Romance Books Forum said "...the adventure, the mistrust, the changing motivations. It's a crazy emotional ride that ended in a fantastic conclusion that didn’t pander, it didn’t compromise."

BJ of Dark Side of the Covers said "Truth be told, this book had me at the “rocker” and the rest was just icing on an already tempting brownie…"

and JBP Reviews said "I couldn’t take my eyes from the page just waiting to see what was to come. This is a first time author for me but after reading this story it won’t stay that way, I love her voice!"

I want to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful feedback so far!

0 comments: