Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blog Hop

I'm still hopping around all over the place.

Visit Books-N-Kisses and join in her Christmas Countdown to win prizes, and check out my post about favourite treats of the holiday season.

I'm also visiting Urban Fantasy Reviews on December 15, to talk about FALLING HARD and offer a copy of the book, as well as a set of Romance Trading Cards. They've also done a really lovely review here, so check it out!

On December 19, I'm blogging at Manic Readers and sharing a favourite cookie recipe, and on December 21, the Clockwork Christmas authors will be there to talk about steampunk gadgets their characters would love to have for the holidays.

On December 22, please visit me at Deborah Cooke's blog for my guest post about writing a holiday-themed story.

But don't forget to come back here to the blog before Christmas for a very special holiday treat from Jasper and Callie, the hero and heroine of Far From Broken!

0 comments: