Monday, December 05, 2011

RELEASE DAY!!


TODAY is release day for FAR FROM BROKEN and A Clockwork Christmas!!! And tomorrow the Agony/Ecstasy anthology releases, which has my story CAGED.

We’re all so excited, so you’ll find Jenny, PG, Stacy and me all over the net pimping these fantastic holiday novellas—and giving copies away!

All week you’ll be able to find us at Long And Short Reviews – we’re in the SPOTLIGHT with Clockwork Christmas!

We're also being featured at Books On Board. There will be stockings hung by the fire, hot chocolate and other treats, and be sure to check out the Author Q&As! 

Today I’m visiting the ladies at the Romance Writers Revenge to talk about Far From Broken, the Agony/Ecstasy anthology, and some of my other new and upcoming releases. I always love visiting the pirate ship.

Tuesday all the Clockwork Christmas authors are blogging about the stories on the Carina Press blog, and Maggie Robinson and I are talking about the Agony/Ecstasy anthology on the Vixens blog. This was a fantastic anthology to be a part of, and I especially enjoyed Maggie’s story (I ALWAYS love Maggie’s stories, OMG)

Then on Thursday I’ll be at Steamed! with a blog about what I’ve learned (and still have to learn) about writing steampunk.  


But that’s not all….the party continues next week too!

0 comments: