Monday, June 11, 2012

#WritingMonday

I begged and pleaded to be given Mondays off from the day job so I could have some more writing time, and I figure that I better make the most of these Mondays. What better way to do that than force myself to be accountable for my time, so I think I'll start a feature called #WritingMonday where I let you all know what I'm up to.

Today is my first #WritingMonday. So far, it has been very productive! I've sent off my contribution for a workshop, ordered bookmarks, signed contracts for a 4 book series (woot!) and figured out a plot hole in my wip!

I'm going to keep it going, but I may need encouragement, so share what you're all working on today too!

3 comments:

Sharon Cullen said...

Not much :-( Hubby is off today and that cuts into my writing time. I did manage to write my blog for tomorrow. I'm hoping I can tackle some scene issues in my wip tonight.

J.K. Coi said...

That's great, here's to a productive evening! I did well today and I'm pleased with my writing progress, but I want to do a little more writing tonight...so off I go!

PS: Thanks so much for visiting!

Katherine Halle said...

OH congrats to you on a productive day! Those are always good :D