Wednesday, February 25, 2009


(By Angelus (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons)


I'm on the radio tonight with Texas author/independent publisher Bobby Ozuna...The internet radio that is!


Click here to listen live starting at 8PM EST. Bobby says he's going to grill me about everything from my books to my blog to the world of romance writing and the misconceptions and delusions inherent with the genre. It's going to be interesting to say the least!

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

You were terrific, JK! I'm emailing you offlist too.

J.K. Coi said...

Thank you Maria!

Bobby Ozuna said...

It was great to have you on my show... I hope I didn't offend anyone, you KNOW that is not my intent. I am still trying to find the right angle to use with this show. I apologize if I struck a nerve with you or your fans...they were always so nice and wonderful to me...

I resubmitted the blog post I sent the other day...I can't say why you didn't get it...but I found it and sent it your way again.

Your friend,
~Bobby Ozuna