Monday, December 28, 2009

An Immortal Year in Review

I'm feeling nostalgic as we come to the end of 2009. This year has been a rollercoaster ride for me. I saw such a great response to my Immortals Series, and releasing books 3 and 4 was so awesome, but of course, so many things in this business are not under my control and the close of 2009 will also bring Linden Bay Romance to an end.

But before the doors close this week, I'd like to urge you to pick up my books if you haven't already had a chance to. The books will have new homes in the not too distant future, but until then this will be a bittersweet goodbye.

My Immortal



"My Immortal delivers the HEA that we all want from our romances, though I wasn’t sure for a while just how Ms. Coi was going to pull it off. She did, however and the way she did made the story all that much the better." Jordan, Fallen Angel Reviews (5 Angels, Recommended Read)





Immortal Kiss


"Ms. Coi is an expert at creating a masterful work of extreme emotion and high drama. Her work is the perfect combination of passion and adventure. The characters are intense, strong willed, and unquestionably sexy. Their story reverberates with barely controlled emotions that leave the reader breathless with anticipation...I will certainly recommend adding this, and the rest of the series, as must reads to your list." Lototy, Coffee Time Romance (Also, winner of the 2009 NERWA Bean Pot Award)



Dark Immortal



"Dark Immortal is a fantastic story that I just loved!...The characters are wonderful, the vampires, demons, shape shifters are all so believable. The action is awesome; the sex is thrilling; and I just fell in love with the entire story!...I can’t say enough about this wonderful tale that ventures into a dark world unlike any I’ve ever read before. This is definitely worth putting down your current read for!" Magnolia, Whipped Cream Reviews (voted Best Book of The Week) (Also, finalist in 2010 EPIC Competition)




Forever Immortal



"JK Coi has done it again. Forever Immortal is the fourth book in her Immortal Warriors series. Wonderfully written, it keeps your mind locked into the story from the moment you first pick it up. I do not know where she comes up with this stuff, but I seriously hope her muse keeps working this well for her in the years to come." Dianna at Manic Readers (5 Stars)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great words for great books! Hope 2010 is filled with lots more of them! XXOO.