Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tempting Eden

My friend and critique Partner, Maggie Robinson had her debut release Mistress by Mistake, and as everyone should know by now, this was an super amazing book!

But now her alter ego (writing as) Margaret Rowe is celebrating the release of Tempting Eden, a book I've been looking forward to seeing in print for a long while. This is a book that pushes all the boundaries and demands an emotional response. It's bold and daring and gut-wrenching. Don't miss it!!

To help her celebrate, I'm giving away a copy of Tempting Eden to one lucky commenter on the blog this week. Just leave me a comment telling me what you're looking forward to this summer. Is it a book, a vacation, or something else?

5 comments:

limecello said...

Oooo congratulations to Maggie/Margaret! I really enjoyed Mistress by Mistake. As for what I'm looking forward to this summer? My birthday! Heh.
No, but... wedding season is really it for me this summer - I have to attend at least 4 weddings so far that I can remember :X

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Kris! Love you.

Hm, all I'd really like is a good night's sleep...hope that happens this summer, LOL. But if I get to Orlando, I want to meet you and Tiff! (Darn, Ely, come)

Natasha A. said...

Congrats Maggie/Margaret on your release!!
Thanks JK for the contest!

What I am looking forward to? Mr. A's first pay check!! lol He was laid off in September, and starts his new job tomorrow!!

Woot!!
So excited and happy!!!!

Lucy Beugeling-Ramos said...

I'm looking forward to the summer, because we will go on vacation to France for 2 weeks, which means I will have 2 weeks to read as much as I want to!

Fedora said...

Hooray, Maggie/Margaret! Mistress by Mistake is on the TBR :)

As for what I'm looking forward to, some down time, hopefully to read! And freedom from having to pack lunches for the kids every day!