Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sorry, everyone. I'm in massive deadline mode.

I will check in periodically, but no new blog for a little while.

I'll leave you with some inspiration from some of my fellow bloggers:

Maria Zannini always has great market advice on Mondays, so be sure to drop in on her.

My crit partner Ely will have some delicious Labor Day leftovers at the Vauxhall Vixens on Tuesday that you won't want to miss! (Trust me on this one ) CORRECTION: Sorry everyone. Ely's Labor Day goodies were for Monday--but come on by anyway because she's taken on the Unleash Your Story Challenge for Cystic Fibrosis and needs your support!

If you have nothing planned for Wednesday, then swing on over to Shelley Munro's blog. She's still on vacation, but she's been posting fabulous pictures and stories from her travels. Then maybe stop by my website if you haven't had a chance lately, because I just got through adding some new links to interviews and other guest spots, some great reviews for Immortal Kiss, and more!

On Thursday, I'll be blogging at the Vauxhall Vixens (hopefully about how relieved I feel to have finished my book!)

And for the end of the first week back at school, I'll have another FRIDAY FUNNY right here! (This one's a good one, don't miss it!)

As always, leave me a message before you go. I want to hear that you all, at least, have a life!

5 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks for the shout out, JK.

Since it's a holiday week for us, it won't be a normal blog week, but I'll try to be entertaining nonetheless.

Hope you meet all your deadlines.

Amy Ruttan said...

Yeah I'm in major deadline mode too. Commiseration is always good. :)

Amy Ruttan said...

Oh I just posted my LB cover!

J.K. Coi said...

I saw it Amy, cool!

Elyssa Papa said...

Awesome links!

Boo on deadlines, but I can't wait to read the latest!