Wednesday, December 31, 2008


HAPPY NEW YEAR




(By parapente 1 (Flickr.) [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons)


What are your plans for 2009? I've said before that I'm hoping to find a bit more balance this year. Balance between my work, my writing and my family, is going to be the key to my continued sanity.

My brother (hard-hitting gamer and all-around loveable computer geek that he is) thinks I should get into WOW this year. That's World of Warcraft, folks. Anyone heard of it? Played it? What do you think?

Now, of course, I spend enough time on the computer as it is, but a video game that has such proponents as these deserves consideration, don't you think?







Oh, and I've lost my mind and signed up for Twitter, so click here to start "following" me. I need to be followed!!! LOL

0 comments: