Saturday, April 25, 2009

Absolute Justice

I hope everyone has had a marvelous week. I haven't made much headway on my book, and it's driving me nuts. So in order to ensure that I get it done--at least put something on the page--I've accepted the Candy Havens Fast Draft challenge!

A book in 14 days.

Nobody says it's going to be a good book, but that's the part I can do later.

So, after sharing my inspiration for the heroine, Miranda, with you all, I wanted to also share the inspiration for Justice as well. In terms of his image, I think of Vin Diesel.


3 comments:

Elyssa Papa said...

Gulp. A book in 14 days. Just wow if you do it. But you will be so tired. LOL

J.K. Coi said...

I keep coming back to my own blog today, just to look at the pretty picture :)

J.K. Coi said...

Ely, I have no idea if I can do it, but technically it's about 2500 words per day. I start on monday.