Friday, October 09, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Before I leave on a much anticipated family getaway for this Thanksgiving weekend, let me share these great new reviews I just received for The Trouble With Destiny!

From Teagan S. Boyd at the Book Wenches

The Trouble With Destiny is an action-packed, hot-blooded, paranormal romp. I enjoyed this fast-paced novella from the first sentence. The witty thoughts that come from Sarah kept this reader smiling throughout the book. The quick morphing of her character from student to slayer is cleverly written to give the needed background concisely. The rapport between Sarah and Dorian is unique, and I enjoyed Sarah's approach to breaking down Dorian's barriers. This book puts a new twist on paranormal. I can only hope that Ms. Coi carries on with this unique world she has created.

From Dawn at Love Romances and More:

THE TROUBLE WITH DESTINY is the first of this author’s books I have read and I found it well written, very engrossing and very entertaining. I enjoyed the way Sarah reacted to her newfound powers and the fact she now had her life turned upside down within a blink of an eye. This is an author who really keeps the reader enthralled with multi-dimensional characters that literally step off the page and a fast paced storyline that leaves you on the edge of your seat, eager for more. I started THE TROUBLE WITH DESTINY in the evening and had to finish it in the wee hours of the morning. I just had to know what happens next with Sarah, Dorian and the whole destiny thing.

_____________________________

Take care everyone! "See" you on Tuesday when my special guest is the fabulous Courtney Milan! Her debut novel Proof by Seduction is scheduled for release in January, 2010, but she has a novella in stores now that is part of a Christmas anthology called The Heart of Christmas, with authors Mary Balogh and Nicola Cornick.

0 comments: