Friday, October 16, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

I promised some pictures from our trip up north this last weekend and here they are! It was COLD with a capital everything! But it was also beautiful, peaceful and great to be able to relax, just the three of us. We had a wonderful time!


This was the view we had on one of our hikes through the trails. The water was so clear (although you wouldn't want to be swimming in it this time of year)



This was just outside our cottage door, and kiddo went fishing with hubby off of that dock. It was amazing first thing in the morning with the mist coming off the water and the ducks floating on the crystal clear lake.



Yep, fish were caught (not by me)



I don't know how well you can see them, but there were a couple of chatterbox blue jays visiting us in the tree outside of our cottage. Kiddo named them Mag and Pie--I couldn't bear to tell him that was a different species of bird

1 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

it is gorgeous, but I'm not hardy enough to fish in the COLD. I'm such a wuss. LOL!