Tuesday, March 03, 2009


Holy Crap It's March Already!!



(By Dedda71 (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL
(http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons)

Yes, I still feel yucky (and I'm still whining about it), but I think I managed to bribe the angel of death to come back when hell freezes over. I'll live.

In the meantime, I turn my head and a whole 'nother month just disappears. I guess I didn't notice because in my Buckley's-induced delirium I was madly working to finish my book.


AND I DID IT!!


Just in time too. My editor was getting antsy. She still is, seeing as how I begged her to let me have a chance to look it over at least once through to fix those little plot holes and the things I may have written in my fuzzy flu fog. But at least it's finally finished and WOW, is it AWESOME! (You'll just have to trust me)

So what are you looking forward to most about Spring?




Check out Authors and Books today to read my interview, and join me at The Romance Junkies on Wednesday, 9PM EST where I'll be chatting with fellow Linden Bay Authors and giving away free books!

And pop on back here Thursday to chat with my guest, author Samantha Sommersby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better! I don't dare to look forward to spring. There's so much snow, it will only melt and then I'll be mired in mud in the dooryard. The white kitchen floor will turn brown. My bulbs won't be up until May. There are times when I wonder why I live in Maine. But summers and falls are beautiful. I should figure out how I can spend the winters and springs in Florida.

Yay on the book finishing! Yay yay yay!

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on finishing the book. We're heading into autumn here. I love spring - looking at spring flowers always makes me happy.

Wylie Kinson said...

March - already!! Where did that come from?? And why is it still so freaking cold? :(

Congrats on finishing your novel despite the yukky bugs going around.