Friday, January 09, 2009

The Playlist

I don't often talk about music on the blog. Considering how important music is to me--to my inspiration, to my everyday life and to my peace mind, you might find it surprising, but the reason I don't is because not too many people share my taste in music. But since it's Friday and I just finished updating my new playlist so I could talk myself into getting back into my writing groove (see yesterday's post here) I'm sharing my music with you. Have a great weekend!

Oh, and check out my current favourite for music videos--Kanye West Heartless. I love how they animated this. It's awesome!


1 comments:

Ann Lory said...

I'm the same way. I find a lot of inspiration for writing in music. For book four of my vamp series I will have to thank Evanescence. It's amazing how a song can inspire a story. Good topic, J.K.!

Ann